Wednesday 9 September 2009

14. De Drie Graefjes Bakery, Amsterdam, The Netherlands



So imagine my delight when on our little 4 hour stopover in Amsterdam on the way home from Thailand I found more cupcakes..just a day later than my discovery in Bangkok!!
We were just going down this random alley strolling around and there it was! Unfortunately we'd only just stopped about 45 minutes before that for a little croissant and hot chocolate break! but I wasn't going to let that stop me from another cupcake indulgence! By tried one of their giant brownies and I took a vanilla cupcake with strawberry frosting, I was very impressed by the frosting..it was super creamy and they tasted super fresh! So it was another 8/10...ignore the picture of me below - I had been travelling for over 17 hours by this point and hadn't slept in two nights!!

1 comment:

  1. 8\10 no way, i would give it a 10, this bakery is the only reason for my return to amsterdam, i mean it literally when i say i have never in all my life tasted anything so delitious.

    niamh, ireland

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails