Wednesday 4 November 2009

Cupcake experimenting...



So I received my very first cupcake commission for the end of November which is very exciting. It's for a triple celebration of a husband's birthday, 25th anniversary and a Mother's birthday. The theme is purple and silver so I had a little experimental session of what I could do. The exploding star cupcake will be replaced with hearts and used for the anniversary layer. The heart cupcake will be for the birthday layer with the number 50 written on the heart, and the purple swirl icing with silver balls with be for the 3rd layer. You'll be able to see the results of the real thing in a few weeks time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gem, thanks for stopping by my blog. I left a comment on my blog regarding piping bags and tips - but basically I just use disposable piping bags (that way there is no clean up) and use a Wilton 1M tip. Good luck with your cupcake venture :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails