Friday 25 December 2009

Finally visiting Lola's!



Well I finally made it to Lola's! The weekend we moved my parents came down South to help us and since they don't venture down here much a trip to London was a must! and I knew exactly what I wanted to do...go on a cupcake hunt! Unfortunately it was late in the afternoon and by the time we got to Kings Road there was no sign of crumbs and doilies so I was sad about that but we made it to Selfridges in time for some mini cupcakes!

I was impressed with their cuteness, I got an oreo, rocky road, red velvet and chocolate one. Whilst they looked pretty and I loved the little holder they gave it to you in I have to say I wasn't bowled over by the taste or anything so I won't be rushing back in a hurry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails