Friday 18 March 2011

Triple Chocolate Fudge Brownies


So I know I only just posted the other day but with 3 boys in the house right now my baked goods don't last for long! 

If there's one thing I love it's baking, but the thing I love most is baking for others! so I took a vote and everyone wanted brownies.  

I knew I needed to whip up a batch of these brownies that I made for Valentine's, but I forgot what problems I had with them last time! The baking time in the original recipe states 30 minutes, I kept mine going for at least an hour because I kept checking on them and they still weren't cooking in the middle! Eventually the boys were far too hungry to wait any longer and I just pulled them out and served them all warm and gooey with vanilla and fudge ice cream.  Once they had a chance to firm up they turned out pretty good in the end...


and what made them extra special was the chunks of Dairy Milk I threw in, thanks to all the bars I got brought over from England! and of course a drizzle of my favourite Madagascan vanilla Swiss white chocolate really pushed them over the decadence edge! My father in law said they were the best brownies he had ever tasted...result!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, these look yummy and fudgy! The drizzle and the chunks of dairy milk make them look extra delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delish! Does Kevin like being referred to as a boy?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so tasty!
    I might have to give them a go sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh brownies!Love the drizzled white chocolate on top.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails